Fred Feiner is President of Yankee Public Relations, a boutique communications firm in Pittstown, New Jersey that provides strategic communications planning and implementation. Fred is a seasoned public relations and marketing communications professional with over 25 years of experience helping clients achieve business development objectives. He has worked extensively in the banking, biotechnology, construction, development, higher education, finance, healthcare, non-profit, pharmaceutical and real estate investment industries. Fred received a B.A. in Journalism from Rutgers University and an M.P.A. from New York University’s Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service. He is a member of the Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce and the Business Marketing Association.
- Alternatives, Inc.
- Architecture, Construction & Engineering Mentor Program of New Jersey
- Community Bankers Association of New Jersey
- Construction Roundtable of New Jersey
- Hance Construction
- Hunterdon County Bar Association
- Hunterdon County Chamber of Commerce
- Kean University
- Levolta Pharmaceuticals
- New Visual Media Group
- Octapharma USA
- Ruitenberg Lind Design Group
- Rutgers University
- Sawyers Controls
- Unity Bank